READING MANIA CONTEST RULES
Each teacher (private or public school), daycare provider, after school and home schooling groups must register online at www.ecgrl.org. All entry must be received by March 31st 2011.
- Contest begins March 1st and ends March 31st at 9:00 p.m.
- Winners will be determined by the number of books checked out at your local Richmond County Public Library.
- Check out receipts must be verified and stamped by your local librarian.
- Totals will be calculated and verified on March 31st
- Winners will be announced on Monday, April 11th
- Contest is open to all Pre-Schools and K thru 5th grades.
- 1st and 2nd place prizes will be awarded to the two schools (or organization) that check out and read the most books.
First Place is Little Caesar’s Pizza Party
Second Place is an ice cream party
Check Out Our New Books